We collect information from you when you register on our Mobile App, place an order, fill out a form or create an account or profile.
When ordering or registering on our Mobile App, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our Mobile App
(we continually strive to improve our Mobile App offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Mobile App feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Mobile App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Mobile App policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
All users of our mobile app may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the app and going to the 'Edit Profile' section of the 'Account Settings' tab in the left navigation menu.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Mobile App, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Mobile App here: Terms & Conditions
417 North 8th Street #201
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19123, USA
1. We will NEVER sell, rent, or abuse your personal information, data, listings, social networks, or anything regarding you for marketing purposes.
2. Your privacy is our #1 priority. Your experience on Instamour is meant to be fun, easy, and interactive. Our business plan does not contain data mining as a form of revenue.
3. You may delete your account and all information associated with your account at any time without any information left on our servers.
4. You may delete your videos you upload without any remnants left behind.
5. People cannot instant chat, video call, or email you unless they are a member and you have both pushed each others' hearts.
6. You can use our mobile app without becoming a member, but will have limited access.
7. When you create an account we will have your email address, name and location stored on our server purely for account purposes.
8. We do not plan on having a web based portal, so that videos will be 100% private within the mobile app.
More to come.
Changes to this Policy