By using our Mobile App or Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Mobile App. If you have already accessed our Mobile App and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Mobile App.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on July 04, 2014.
The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to Instamour Inc., the owner of the Mobile App or Website.
A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Mobile App or Website, but has not registered as Member.
A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Mobile App or Website to our Members.
A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Mobile App or Website are collectively known as our "Content".
Our Mobile App or Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Mobile App or Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Mobile App or Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Mobile App is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Mobile App or Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Mobile App or Website.
Links to Other Mobile Apps
Our Mobile App or Website may contain links to third party Mobile Apps or Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these Mobile Apps or Websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party Mobile Apps or Websites. The inclusion of links within our Mobile App or Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party Mobile Apps or Websites. Instamour Inc. has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party Mobile Apps or Websites; as such, you access any such third party Mobile Apps or Websites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in our incorporated state of Delaware, United States, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Mobile App or Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Mobile App or Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Instamour Inc. under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Photo & Video Liabilities
When using our Mobile App or Website our Members may post profile photos and profile videos. These photos or videos might contain copywritten material. We do not endorse or allow this material and therefore cannot be held liable for such content on our Mobile App or Website. Furthermore, we do not allow racist, offensive, illegal, or otherwise inappropriate profile photos or profile videos on our Mobile App or Website, and regularly monitor the Mobile App or Website for this content. We may remove profiles that consistently post this type of inappropriate content and we also have a flagging system to allow our Members to monitor the videos as well and let us know when they find said content.
A) Things we don't want you to do:
1. Do not be verbally abusive, racist, or offensive on your video profile, or to other members through comments, instant chat, phone chat, video messages, picture messages, or live video chat.
2. Do not show nudity or anything offensive in your profile picture or videos.
3. Do not harass our members through instant chat, phone chat, video messages, picture messages, or live video chat once you have become "Amours".
4. Do not pose as someone else, or steal someone's identity and make a fake profile.
More to come.
B) Things we can do:
1. We have the right to disable or delete your account if we find out that you are using our mobile app or website maliciously or fraudulently.
2. We may feature you as a "Featured Amour" on our mobile app or website. We will base this on how many views your profile has, how many Amours you have, how often you chat with members, and other factors.
3. We are allowed to delete a member's account from our mobile app or website if we find it to contain anything from sections A-1 or A-2 of this page.
4. We can send you an email, or chat with you for reasons that include but aren't limited to support and security.
5. We may share your profile photo, videos, content, name, location, and other information on our social networks as featured content.
More to come.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.comOr write to us at: Instamour Inc. 417 North 8th Street #201Philadelphia, PA. 19123Or Call:(215) 396-8577